To make sure we can serve you safely, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory. That way, you protect yourself, other customers, and our crew. Many thanks in advance!
- Disinfect your hands. We'll make sure there's always plenty of hand gel available.
- Maintain a 1.5-metre distance.
- Follow the indicated route in the direction of the arrows.
- Only 1 person allowed per ordering kiosk.
- Please pay electronically or by contactless (possible up to €50).
We'll be doing our utmost to protect everyone in the restaurant. For example, we disinfect our ordering kiosks before use.
Click here to see what the possibilities are in your favourite restaurant.
Your McDo at the McDrive
All our McDrives are open and offer contactless payment options. You don’t have a car, but you’d still like to enjoy your favourite burger? Then you can come by on your bike or moped, or on foot, as long as you can maintain the required distance in the queue. Please take into consideration that, as a pedestrian, you can only queue in the parking lot, not on public roads. That's how we keep things safe together!
Your McDo takeaway
Of course, you're welcome to order in the restaurant and take your food away with you. We would then ask that you please come alone, wear a face mask, maintain sufficient distance, and disinfect your hands as you come in and before you use the ordering kiosk. We'll make sure there's always enough hand gel around. Please pay by contactless or mobile. That way, we keep things safe together! Registering is not mandatory in this case, but it is recommended.
Your McDo at home
Would you rather stay in the comfort of your couch? Then order McDelivery through Takeaway.com, Uber Eats, or Deliveroo! We'll make a contactless home delivery.
Find out more